Monday, December 6, 2010

The Yellow Amphora

I'm back after a few months of absense from wire wrapping. Sadly this is how is going to be for the next year or so. First of December I've celebrated one year since I stopped working for a boss, and started a venture on my own. Here is a blog where I'm keeping track of what I am up to since I fired my boss if you care to read :)
Until I have my earnings on auto-pilot, I need to focus most of my time on building up my business, so I don't really have much time just yet for making jewelry. But as time passes and my income increases, I will be devoting again more and more time to wrapping wire.

I've spent this weekend creating two pendant, both similar in structure however a bit different in execution. In this post I present the first one. It takes its inspiration from the Greek amphora.

The materials used are yellow jade and sterling silver. As usual the pictures are not so great...

2 comments:

Wedding Bands said...

I loved the color of yellow jade. Looks so fresh like lime; seriously it is a beautiful designing.

MyLittleCloset.com said...

This is nice...
By the way, all the best to you and your business :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search with Google

Custom Search