Copper Wire Haul From The Scrap Yard  

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Woohoo looksie what I got from the local scrap yard - 6 kg (13 lb) of copper wire of different gauges, from very thin to up to  1.5 mm I think. I had to check online whether there is a scrap yard here in Nicosia, and sure thing there is. So I dragged hubby with me (he knows the places better) and when I got there the guy asked me how much I want - tons?  LOL

So I told him just some wire for myself for 'crafts'. And he showed me a container full of copper wire. I was in wire heaven! I wanted to move to that container for a second!

Sadly they didn't have copper sheet or bronze wire, which I also wanted, so those will still be ordered online from abroad, but at least what copper wire is concerned, even with this haul I have enough for several months. Now just to take the caliper and figure out what gauge wires I've accumulated! Wohoo!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search with Google

Custom Search
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster