Saturday, February 2, 2008

More hearts for Valentines Day

Here are two more pieces I've added today to my Etsy and Dawanda shops.
The heart pendant is completely handmade of sterlings silver wire, beads and a cute little tiger eye bead. And now that I got my Lorton tumbler (it came while I was away on holidays, poor hubby had to pay additional 20 Euros in taxes to pick it up from the post office - it turned out to be quite an expensive piece of equipment, lol), I tumble polished the pendant. It really shines now like never before. I didn't realise until now how much really a tumbler makes in terms of bringing out the shine and sparkle in silver. Wow! I've also cut some silver rings and tumblepolished them as well along with some of my older chainmail pieces. Even hubby was totally buffled by how nice these all look now! But I digress...lol

Second piece is a purple-lavender necklace I made last night. The heart pendant is made by an Etsy artist, kittyd. I used cats eye and white onyx beads to complement the beautiful pendant. All metal is sterling silver. The necklace can be found here and here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search with Google

Custom Search