Pink jade pipa pendant - Oriental pink  

Saturday, April 12, 2008













And made something with one of the stones I got today...
This is my second rendition of the pipa pendant, technique brought to wire by Corra from de Cor's handmades.
Lots and lost of sterling silver beads and a gorgeous pink jade faceted rondelle. The whole pendant is 4x3 cm without the bail. Comes on a sterling silver chain, as shown in some of the pictures.



38 Euros



1 comments: to “ Pink jade pipa pendant - Oriental pink

  • or
    May 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

    I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://www.or-jewelry.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search with Google

Custom Search
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster